Product: Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker Clear all filters (22 of 22 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I hate my new keurig 2.0. I can't use my refillable k-cup and even with their k-cops it leaves grounds in my coffee. It is always getting clogged even though I use their item for cleaning. My first one broke after 6 weeks by overflowing all over the counter. Now my...
1.5
Keurig Channahon, Illinois
Product
Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker
Reply to reviews

3.0
I had a keurig previously & your registration page is telling me it already has someone registered with my email. In other words, you can never buy a 2nd Keurig because if you already registered at another time, your website wont allow you to register a new one. This is ridiculous.

3.6
Every time i use my Keurig 2.0 it clogs up. The cleaning process is a joke besides i should not have to clean it everytime i make a cup of coffee. The only way it works is to brew water. Waste of my money

4.7
I got my 2.0 for xmas its my first. Up until this point i had no desire for one cauae i. Had friend's who complained about theres and i always brewed my own. Welll after about a month of using my keurig and trying many different types of coffee and tea. I love it don't think i could be without one now. It's no waste hot just right coffee. My machine works great. Absolutey great

Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker Review

Just purchased Keurig 2.0. Plugged in and filled water resevoir per instructions. POS wouldn't do anything but blink for more water. Filled and refilled many times, unplugged, and tried again. Plastic made *** machine. Going right back to store to return. Sheesh.

2.4
Bought Keurig 2.0 16 months ago and now I have a blank screen. Customer service will give me 35% off $149.99 for replacement. I only paid $100.00 for mine on sale to begin with. Pretty expensive for about 100 cups of coffee.

1.5
Purchased this coffee maker for my wifes birthday gift.I believe that it ranks as the worst kitchen appliance I have purchased in fifty years .It randomly will not go into carafe mode,k cups spew coffee grounds,and the build quality in general is not as good as a dixie cup.Any brand is better than this rip off from Keurig.I now use a coffee press and will replace with a Mr Coffee unit

Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker Review

I really wish the bottom of my cup was not filled with coffee grounds even right after i cleaned it. Also, is it too much to ask for a 12oz cup of coffee?