I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker...bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's club for $19.00.
Kurig designed their new brewer's to only accept their brands. There is a YouTube video that shows you how to bypass the way the Kurig reads the K-Cup, it works but why should the consumer have to do this after purchasing such an expensive machine? I think Kurig is greedy... I understand that this is a business and a highly competitive one but you don't see other coffee makers needing an exclusive brand to use their coffee makers.
Either sell more coffee makers or sell the coffee... Kurig needs to make a choice before the word really gets out and the consumer makes an alternative choice when it's time to replace their old Kurig model. Chances are that people who never had a Kurig will never purchase one, and now for sure they won't purchase one. I'm returning my new one and, too sad because I loved my Kurig...
well I guess all good things come to an end, and so will Kurig's business... not a good move on their part...
temporarily they will cash-in, but in the long run they their sales of new Kurig coffee machines will drop tremendously.I am a marketing and branding person, not a good move Kurig.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Greedy Company!
- Product or service
- K Cups
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I just purchased my K31 mini plus brewer in gray from Kohls, yesterday. I was aware of the recall, so I was prepared. As you see in the photos, there..."
- "My husband went to KFC at 8:30pm asked for a chicken sandwich Person said we are closing they said they have sliders (chicken little)left Omg I can't believe I paid..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "The US Food driver was blocking the street and knew it. I believe his words were, I was here first. With Cars waiting, he continued to make two..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."