I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker...bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's club for $19.00.
Kurig designed their new brewer's to only accept their brands. There is a YouTube video that shows you how to bypass the way the Kurig reads the K-Cup, it works but why should the consumer have to do this after purchasing such an expensive machine? I think Kurig is greedy... I understand that this is a business and a highly competitive one but you don't see other coffee makers needing an exclusive brand to use their coffee makers.
Either sell more coffee makers or sell the coffee... Kurig needs to make a choice before the word really gets out and the consumer makes an alternative choice when it's time to replace their old Kurig model. Chances are that people who never had a Kurig will never purchase one, and now for sure they won't purchase one. I'm returning my new one and, too sad because I loved my Kurig...
well I guess all good things come to an end, and so will Kurig's business... not a good move on their part...
temporarily they will cash-in, but in the long run they their sales of new Kurig coffee machines will drop tremendously.I am a marketing and branding person, not a good move Kurig.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Greedy Company!
- Product or service
- K Cups
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..."
- "Monday March 21, 2016 Fox River Mall, Appleton Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the..."
- "December 5, 2015 I had ordered #23 Greatness Hoodie XL for $75.00. I received an email thanking me for my order and advising 10-15 days 1-6 weeks to deliver, so I..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."