1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have gone through 3 machines now in less that 4 years. The same defect in each, power goes out and machine stops working.

Each time I have purchased a Keurig I opted to buy the upgrade each time (spending even more money) thinking that it would not happen again. This defect has been going on since 2011 and they have chosen to let the consumer continue to buy their product and not say anything. How did I find out...I had to google how to fix it and that's when all these reviews came up. Shame on you Keurig.....that is theft.

You are lying to the consumer. I shouldn't have to buy 50 in my life time. So I am now going back to my regular Mr. Coffee coffee maker and I will not longer have to buy these stupid pods, which by the way are creating issues with recycling.

I have no waste when I use a regular coffee maker.

I can put my grounds in my garden. Back to the basics and I am okay with it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keurig Coffee Maker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 29.

Comments

h.kitchener

First off, nobody cares about recycling "issues." That's a scam. However, since I have had a Keurig K Cup machine for some 6 years now with absolutely no problems, perhaps you should examine what could be going on concerning your machines suddenly losing power and then refusing to function.

I would suspect you have an electrical problem within your home or from your supplier-----electrical surge, bad wiring in the home or bad electrical sockets, etc.

I would try plugging in your Keurig to a different electrical socket on a different, or better yet dedicated circuit---one that has little, if anything else on it. Having three machines exhibit the same problem in four years would indicate a problem in your home, not with the Keurigs.

to h.kitchener #1513930

Uh, did you notice how many people have similar issues. I haven't posted yet, but I've been through 2 in 6 months.

Things just died.

And it's not due to a problem with my house!! That's pretty funny.

to h.kitchener #1604085

It has nothing to do with recycling or anything with the house. This is a defect in the product.

The power surge blows out an internal fuse. There is no way to replace the internal fuse eventually you have to buy another one.

So back to a regular coffee pot. Thanks though.