Resolved
3.0
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 05, 2014

As of today, December 4th, the charge dropped off of my account (so, "no charge"), Keurig canceled my first order, then shipped a replacement order to me Free Of charge for my inconvenience. I believe that it appears that they are having problems due to their new website, and will eventually "do the right thing".

Their resolution is satisfactory to me.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2014

As usual, I purchased my refill K-cups on line.I have no idea what has happened with this company since they re-vamped their web site and went with this 2.0 POS Brewer (which thankfully I was smart enough not to buy), but their Customer Service has gone completely in the Tank.

Over the past few years, I order, it ships in about 2 days or so, I receive it in about 5 days. I placed my order, checked back on line 3 days later (since I did not receive a ship notice with tracking), it still says "processing". I shoot customer service an e-mail requesting the status, and as can be expected, receive an "auto response" with an ID # and saying a Rep will get back to me ASAP. Two days later, still no response, and no update to my order.

I shoot another e-mail and tell them I am still waiting for an update, and letting them know how disappointed I am in their service. Well, here I am another 2 days later with no response, and still no update on my order. So, here I am 9 days after I place the order, it still says "processing", and no response after 3 attempts with them to find out what is going on.

OF COURSE you know they charged my card immediately, so looks like I am going for ma charge back on these clowns!VERY DISSAPOINING!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with Keurig?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #909812

I recently placed an order with Keurig for my K-cups and the exact same thing happened to me as above.The only difference is they actually charged me a second charge.

Although the amount wasn't a large amount it was a legitimate charge. I called them and customer service wasn't able to explain they said they couldn't see where I was charged the additional amount. After numerous calls and holding I finally got to the Corporate office supposedly. They said they would refund my money.

That was on November 11, 2014. I called yesterday and had to be transferred and held for almost 45 minutes for someone to say that the first person initiated the refund but had it in a pending status and he fixed that and the refund went through right then. Well as of this moment I have not received it.

I have purchased quite a bit of coffee from them over the last year and will not purchase anymore.

to SD West Babylon, New York, United States #911294

Stay "on them", as of today, the charge dropped off of my account (so, "no charge"), Keurig canceled my first order, then shipped a replacement order to me Free Of charge for my inconvenience. I believe that you may not have gotten through to corporate, so again, stay on top of it, it appears that they are having problems due to their new website, and will eventually "do the right thing".