Featured Not resolved
1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased the commercial series one for my home thinking it would last a long time, I was wrong.Had a backup one stored in my closet still in the box, open it after my commercial Keurig went on the blank and it don't work.

Both are out of warranty even the brand new one still in the box. Go Figure, please people, don't waste your money on this company products. Warning, Warning, Warning. Do not purchase any of this company products, they are made to brake down on you!

The customer service hotline is a joke as well.No real solutions for you.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace my machines the company knows if faulty issues with these models.

I didn't like: No solutions gave wrong advice as well, Defective product - bitter taste, Bad designed product, Indifference to client needs.

Comments

I’ve had my K200 for about a year and have had no problems with it.I also use one at work and it’s worked perfectly for several years with minimal maintenance.

My biggest beef with the K200 was the sensor that rejected my reusable pod.

I found the wire to the sensor and snipped it.Works like a dream now.

There was no rational reason to purchase a backup for an item so easily available.

to Smitty #1395199

Yes, it was...They do do stop working.

If you go to subway any, they use this same commercial model, I ask when I go into any subway what they think of it, I usually get the response we have issues with it so they have a back up stored in rear.Ask yourself if you ever visit a Subway.

to Tee Taylor1 #1400645

The brewers do only come with a 1 year warranty and subway may have something else worked out with keurig.I tend to agree with smitty.

although I understand your reasoning for it and besides appliances in general do not do that well just sitting....especially food appliances.

If you had problems though call keurig.they have helped me fix my brewer on multiple occasions even when they were out of warranty.